Get ready for a truly unique journey with ASCEND Television. From the peaks of the Alps to the Peruvian Sechura Desert, nowhere is too remote and no adventure is out of reach.
With eye-popping visuals captured in 4K and 8K, viewers can experience these majestic locales as if they were actually there. Each episode introduces dynamic characters, highlighting their culture and stories, with a deep dive into an authentic perspective. So hitch your wagon to ASCEND Television, and be spellbound every step of the way, as we show what it means to experience true exploration and discover something entirely new!
Exceptional talent, creativity and passion to bring amazing stories to the world.
Production, direction, editing and storytelling our in-house team of professionals take pride in bringing you personal stories of passion and perseverance from the freshest powder ranges from around the world.
Executive Producer & Director
Camera / Editor
Camera / Editor
Production Assistant / Social Media
Narrator / Composer
Camera / Director
- To serve a wider audience and produce content at a global scale in paralell nich markets. Ski Television rebrands to becomes Ascend Television
New Global Projects
- S-MEDIA continues to produce it’s core roots ski programming, as well as developing new global projects around winter sports
Chinese & Global Markets
- S-MEDIA expands into Chinese and Global markets through co-production agreement with XINHUA/CNC World, the Chinese state broadcaster with sees global growth of an audience to 108,000,000
- S-MEDIA expands into additional winter sport productions including hockey, sliding sports and winter fashion.
- S-MEDIA is formed and rebrands program asSki Television. S-Media also launches digital and print platforms
- Program acquired by a private production company and is rebranded as World of Skiing. Distribution is expanded nationally
Ski Base Launches
- As a ski travel television program in Ontario, Canada, owned by CKVR, a regional television station
S3 • E01 ASCEND: Aspen
Aspen Colorado, a world of glitz, glades and some of the best skiing in the world. Long time local...